Friday, March 13, 2009

John's First T-Ball Game!


March 7th was Opening Day for Orange Crest Little League. John is playing T-Ball this season. His first time actually. John played his first game in the afternoon, following Opening Ceremonies. He had a BLAST!!! I must also say, he looks ADORABLE in his uniform! He is his favorite number, 6.



We were laughing, however, because John's team is the Milwaukee Brewers. Totally hilarious because this is Little League--why do they have children representing beer!? What made it even funnier is that during Opening Ceremonies we noticed that St. Louis Cardinals, Atlanta Braves and Chicago Cubs (just to name a few) we NOT represented. How does that make any sense?!



Regardless, John is having a great time and has a wonderful coach. We are having a great time as a family watching him play and giving it his all.




























































2 comments:

Smyth Family said...

That is so cute! I wish I could see him play. I can't wait until Adam can play sports. I have been waiting to for you to update your blog. I hope you guys are doing well.

Jill said...

How cute, I want to see a close up of him in his little uniform. Your boys are so cute!!